Pages

Sunday 14 October 2012

Video Questionnaire - Characters

Finally have been able to upload the video!

I used Adobe Premier Pro for the editing. It was very interesting, as I had my first hands on approach! It was fun to actually import, move the clips, cut invalid sections and listen to the flow of diagetic sound; instead of me normally watching. I discovered that you can add transitions to clips; which was very useful in making the cut smoother, if it was originally sharp/harsh, and showing the next question/section. I even added a title at the end!

There have been many technical issues - mainly to do with converting the edited clips to a video that can be uploaded. However, with patience (and a colleague that knows allot about computers), this was achieved.

I hope you like my findings and the differing opinions that people have.




No comments:

Post a Comment