Pages

Monday 1 October 2012

Preliminary Editing 2

Patrycja was editing in the titles today. After experimenting with different types of fonts and colour's, we chose to have a basic underlined green font; as it suits both the company name and background. 
The hard part was where to place the company name and title...Eventually Patrycja and I thought that it would be good to have the name at the beginning, separated from the titles. I thought it would be very humorous if the title 'Friendship' would be at the ending clip as it seems sarcastic and is ironic.

I've learnt much more about editing - titles - how to add, fade, remove, colour, change them etc. I have really enjoyed learning this and I'm looking forward to our last step. 

Each time we edit it's looking better and better!

No comments:

Post a Comment