Pages

Monday 22 October 2012

Idea for our Opening sequence Title

My idea for the title of our opening sequence is 'The Forgotten'. I thought this would be good because I think a ghost is forgotten and it really relates to our film.
I think it could have a ghostly effect, possibly looking like fog and then this could be enhanced in editing via the title blowing away with a non-diagetic exhale. The fog disappearing would reflect the title as the whole concept of forgetting something is that it's lost or gone. I'm interested in a non-diagetic exhale because it's a common sound that can make an atmosphere creepy or tense for an audience; which is what I think it would do when merged with our title.

I researched different effects for the title:








I really like the 'smoke' image as it could be adopted and changed to look like fog, we could base our effect on it and experiment with it if we want to use this type of effect for our title.
I also liked the pictures with a grey foggy shape over the screen. It would be quite interesting to fade the title into a shot using this because it would intrigue an audience and create a supernatural atmosphere; which is what we're aiming for.

Thanks, feedback and keep following :)

No comments:

Post a Comment