Pages

Saturday 6 October 2012

Location 1 Idea

I really like the London setting, it's has various styles within, theres so much to choose from; urban, classy, run-down, upbeat, contemporary...
I wish this to be where the Final production filming takes place, especially as it's local to me - less travelling and more variety!
I would like to recreate the busy atmosphere that London has, through various shots.
A CU of the underground sign or a train coming to a station, the large amount of people tapping out on their oyster cards - could even follow a hand tapping and going through the barriers, rushing crowds across roads, people in business wear, police, traffic lights - possibly stop motion to make lights flash, traffic jams, speeding cars - motorways, superstores, possibly a count down from pics of numbers - similar to the Olympic countdowns.
Also, non-diagetic sounds of cars beeping, conversations overlapping, laughter, news - especially if an event is involved with story - not sure, brushing teeth, and generally sounds that could make the atmosphere seem busy.
Then I would like a sudden change, but I don't want to contemplate that yet until I'm certain about the type of characters I would like and any other locations...

Once my idea is more grounded Patrycja and I will have a meeting and exchange ideas - can't wait - should be soon!

Thank you for reading, please feedback any helpful information :)

1 comment:

  1. Have you considered where in London you might want to film? I like the idea of the hustle and bustle of the city and the underground to contrast the slow motion ghostly shots. You could even speed up the city shots to add to the effect. Keep up the great brainstorming!

    ReplyDelete