Pages

Friday 28 September 2012

Questionnaire For You

Hi everyone,
This post requires you to feedback...

I was wondering what my male characters could look like. As you've been following my blog I presume you know that I'm focusing on the Thriller-Horror genre for the Final and you have a rough understanding of my idea.

So here's some pics (from Google) of my potential male Protagonist and his brother:








10 

11 

 

12 




13 




Please comment which number you think suits the Protagonist, which one suits his Brother and give a reason for you're choice. Thank you!

Next, some pics (from Google) of my potential young female Ghost (baring in mind that she did go to an insane asylum):











10 

11 

12 

13 

14 

15 

16 

17 

18 

19 

20 

21 

22 

23 

Please choose the number/s you think suits her the most and give reasons why.
Thank you!

6 comments:

  1. No. 5 for the brother, No.6 for the protagonist and no.4. My decisions are based on what i feel will suit your film best. Hope it helps! You have shown a lot of effort in the blog. Well Done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for the feedback!
    I like you're choices - not concrete on my own for the characters but yours have really helped :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. No4 for the brother and no6 as the protagonist in my opinion. And as a ghost no12 would scare me :S

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thankyou I like your choices too, I agree with the protagonist and brother but im not sure myself on the ghost.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Have you considered the actors you might have available? This will impact your ability to achieve a certain look and may also influence the look you want to go for. And be careful of making the ghost look like a character from another horror film. You want your characters to have some originality!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I understand exactly what you mean. When writing this post, I didn't appreciate the availability of actors. However, I don't particularly mind, to an extent, the appearance of the actors because you can always go and buy a wig if their hair isn't the colour you want, fit you're narrative to them, you can always cover their hair with a cap, put make-up on if you want them to have scar and you can put on a paler foundation for a ghostly skin tone.
    I wanted to have a young white female to be the actress, this is particularly useful as there are many available and it's based on the pictures I found. I still don't mind having an actress that has a different skin tone because it wouldn't decrease the interest to her character. Likewise for the males, I don't mind, I could always edit my narrative so the'r characters fit.
    I appreciate your advice, originality is the key, without it everything would be the same!

    ReplyDelete