Pages

Tuesday 25 September 2012

Preliminary Planning 4

Script:

Veronika turns around the corner
Close -up shot on her feet talking towards the door. Titles appear on this shot.
Mid-shot about to push the door
Close-up shot on her hand pushing the door
PAN on Veronika entering and walking by
Static Long shot of Veronika walking in towards the camera
Mid-shot behind Veronika turning the corner to meet Anna 
Low Angle shot of Anna’s face expression
Mid-shot of Veronika:
Veronika: Hi Anna.
Over the shoulder shot from Veronika’s left shoulder sitting opposite Anna, showing Anna’s head and shoulders.
Anna: What do you want?
Over the shoulder shot from Anna’s right shoulder, showing Veronika’s head and shoulders.
Veronika: Oh come on Anna, don’t be mad at me. I never meant this to happen.
Over the shoulder shot from Veronika’s shoulder, showing Anna’s head and shoulders.
Anna: You never meant this to happen?! Why would you do that to me, I thought you are my best friend?
Over the shoulder shot from Anna’s shoulder, showing Veronika’s face zoomed in.
Veronika: I know I should’ve told you, I promise it will never happen again.
Two shot of the girls showing full length of their bodies.
Anna: It’s just better this way. Leave it. 
Titles.

I'm really glad we sorted out the script - it helps me have a clearer understanding of what we are going to do :)

No comments:

Post a Comment