Pages

Wednesday 26 September 2012

Preliminary Filming

It was a lovely sunny day to film! We did take longer than expected and we didn't finish filming, which I find disappointing, but tomorrow we have more time to continue.

I am so glad we discussed the shot order, script and storyboard first before we started filming because it would have been a mess otherwise!
I occupied the camera - taking the shots - although, I think we rushed the filming a little because we had a short period of time to film. I did find it really laborious having to change the height, positioning and tilt of the camera and especially keeping the camera steady when recording but it was still a good experience because I am more prepared for the next time filming.

We have left the footage taken on the camera for tomorrow so we can view what we have already done.

Just a short update - Thanks for reading :)



No comments:

Post a Comment