Pages

Sunday 4 November 2012

Sound Experimentation 2

I've experimenting with the ambient city sounds more and asked Patrycja to listen with me:

Picture of Patrycja and me listening






I really like what I've come up with here's the sound:




Here's some feedback from it:



I think it creates the tension for the audience and the busy atmosphere that cities have. It's almost like it's got a rhythm to it, a heartbeat, which is why I like it. But I'm not sure if we are actually going to use it yet because we may change to an easier location with the filming, which will slightly impact the atmosphere and thus the non-diagetic sound.

I also really like the exhale that I found on Logic Pro, I hope it's good enough for our opening sequence's titles.

Here it is:



Let me know what you think to it via comment or I might just have to interview you!

No comments:

Post a Comment