Pages

Thursday 22 November 2012

Equipment for filming

Here's some pictures of the kind of equipment I'm going to be using:





Camera

Main piece of equipment, the filming wouldn't happen without it! I understand how to use the camera and it's different uses like switching it on, recording a video or taking a picture, zooming in and zooming out, setting different effects for the recording like sepia - although not going to use this it's handy to know. Our camera automatically adapts to the daylight change making it easier for me as I won't need to manually change it.






Tripod

Another very important part of equipment. It provides a multitude of angles via different levels through the adjustments and also keeps the camera steady - making my job easier. It also is great for pan's because i's steady, smooth and won't wobble; unlike if the camera was hand-held. It is quite bulking and is time consuming setting up, but I'm prepared and have planned for that for the filming.

Thanks for reading :)

No comments:

Post a Comment